If you run a boutique homestay, a unique bed and breakfast, a gorgeous villa, a beach house or are thinking of kick-starting one. If you just love to meet new people and always look forward to new Friendships, Experiences, Creativity and Fun. If you are ready to embark on an Adventure that not just makes work interesting but doesn’t feel like work at all, then we suggest you talk to us – the “Unhoteliers”. We will love to partner with you in Marketing your place under ‘Unhotel’, help you with Content, Sales, Events, Operational Support & much more. Write to [email protected]
We are also on the look-out to partner with people with interesting Travel Experiences and Businesses. You could be a Boutique Travel Company, a Passionate Travel Blogger, a Travel Writer or an Independent Travel Agent. If you are Passionate About Travel, then we, at the Unhotel would love to speak to you. Ping [email protected]
Tastemakers are today’s Trendsetters. We are looking for People in the know – whose Actions and Ideas draw Followers. In a few years’ time, a handful of these Tastemakers will have a bigger Influence on Travel & Experiences than all the Advertising you come into contact with. Tastemakers will Draw the New Map of Travel and the Internet economy. If you think you are a Tastemaker, email us.
We have Travel, Workshop, and other Experiential Opportunities for you at the Unhotel. Be a part of a Select Club of Travel Mavens. Drop an email to [email protected]
Had a good experience with us? Write to us, blog for us, share pictures, refer and recommend. Be part of the story telling, the experience sharing, the anecdotes and become a part of the very ethos that defines Unhotel.
‘Friends of Cinnamon’ is our informal network of friends, colleagues and partners who help us spread the warmth and hospitality of Unhotel around the country and beyond.
This network is focused on spreading Word Of Mouth business for the Unhotel. The ‘FOC” work is always fun, part-time, remunerative and quite easily wrapped around your daily life.
It involves some of the following using Social Media and doing small events (Facebook, Twitter, blogs and more):
1.Connect with contacts, friends, colleagues and their network so that they can enjoy their stay at any of the Unhotel properties. Get business from them through WOM; genuine authentic suggestions. But never any HARD SELLING.
2. Connect with travel bloggers, experts, tourism boards ( Asia, Europe & US) to come to India and stay at the Unhotel. Help develop long term relationships with them.
3. Connect with travel companies, agents / operators in your city or on social media and network with them to promote Unhotel.
4. Be the social media storyteller. Co-author our stories and spread the content that we put on our Social Media pages – Facebook, Twitter, etc.
5. Do small events at your home, neighbourhood cafes, RWA community events – Travel talks and meet-ups, writers meet, bloggers meet, pop-up stores, etc. Unhotel will help you with content, marketing collateral and take care of expenses.
6. Help in email-marketing. Strange as it may sound email is still the best medium to spread your business story. Share emails on our behalf to people interested in travel and our kind of alternate stays and responsible tourism. Essentially people in your network who share your interest and would listen to your recommendation – personal messages from you that doesn’t feel like marketing!
Remunerations are based on conversions. Unhotel offers a % on every room booked (directly or indirectly through your efforts). Compensation is also via Travel Cards to our properties or a combination of both.
You can use Unhotel Travel Cards to discover India and have an intimate experience of our country. In case you are a spontaneous collaborator and love travel, Friends of Cinnamon is a great new way to travel widely, have fun, make some money and help a responsible travel startup grow.
Still have queries, email us at [email protected]
If you are an avid traveler and have a flair to express – through words, photographs or videos, we would love to hear about your escapades. Trips that you took – on offbeat paths, on a whim, unexpected adventures, people you met, stories you heard and more. Share them all here at the Unhotel’s blog and become a part of our growing community. Write to [email protected]
Made with in Gurgaon by Nodal Direct